Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge 2013 - Open up for Packaging Innovation!
Innovation is indeed the key to success in the industry and with the theme ”Open up for Packaging Innovation” this year’s conference promises to be truly inspiring.
The conference is taking place in Lund, Sweden on the 23rd and 24th of October 2013. This is the third time we are setting up Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge and just like last year it will be held at the Scandic Star Hotel in Lund, Sweden.
Innovation is about finding new ways to meet a demand, current or future. Innovation is about investing time, passion and resources in the unknown.
Gone are the days when successful innovation was made in isolation. A winning formula is to open up to join forces and collaborate to gain both time and resources. A more open approach to innovation has proven to be fruitful.
This is also why innovation is the theme for this year’s Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge which is taking place in Lund, Sweden the 23rd and 24th of October. It is the third year for the conference and in this short period of time it has grown to become one of the largest packaging conferences in Europe.
Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge is an international conference (English spoken throughout) that the previous years has attracted more than 200 people from many countries. Last year we counted to 250 delegates from 20 countries. The audience is as expected mainly from the packaging industry and its stakeholders but also contains a large number representing the brand owners, the users of packaging solutions.
There will be around 25 speakers at the conference representing brand owners, packaging manufacturers and related organisations. The theme “Open up for packaging innovation” will run through the presentations.
As a result of high interest from speakers we have decided to extend the conference to two full days, the 23rd and the 24th of October 2013.
• During the conference we will hear speakers setting the scene talking about the future consumer demands and the upcoming trends the industry has to address and adapt to.
• There will be speakers talking about new innovative packaging solutions that have not yet been launched on the market, or are just recently introduced.
• You will meet speakers that will talk about how they managed to succeed with their innovative products.
• There will be presenters from large market leading global companies that will discuss their views on the importance of innovative packaging solutions.
• We will have of speakers talking about active and intelligent packaging and there will be a couple of presenters talking about “inclusive packaging”.
• The area of sustainability and packaging related issues will be covered and new web based tools made available will be discussed.
• Speakers will give inspiration and advice on how to make a product more innovative.
At the conference Packbridge will also take the opportunity to launch a web based platform for Open Innovation. We call it Open Up! This will be a great opportunity for all within the industry as it is basically a meeting place for supply and demand of innovative ideas. We will be back with more information about this in near future.
To learn more about the detailed program you can click the link in the header. We are very proud to present such a strong list of speakers include people from the following companies:
- Crowdspring, a US based design agency built on crowdsourcing
- Ecolean, a Swedish packaging company offering lightweight packaging with less environmental impact
- PrintCity Alliance, a global network for the graphic arts industry
- Kairos future, a strategy management consultancy
- Reckitt Benckiser, a global leader in health, hygiene and home products
- IncPen, a UK based research organisation with a vision of a sustainable future
- WRAP, also UK based and working for waste reduction and recycling
- Nestlé, the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company
- Acreo, a Swedish research institute focused on printed technology
- Iscent, a Finnish producer of holographic-like images for film
- General Mills, one of the world’s largest food companies
- Burgopak, a packaging design company offering service from concept to production to delivery
- Flexpack, a European forum for the flexible packaging industry
- Innventia, a world-leading research institute related to pulp and paper
- Scanfill, a Swedish manufacturer of a calcium based packaging material
- MPC, a dynamic European management consulting firm
- Smallfry, a UK based design agency
- AIPIA, the Active & Intelligent Packaging Industry Association.
That first day of the conference will also include a dinner with great opportunities for networking. Combined with the conference there will be a table exhibition.
Don’t hesitate to register for this, one of the largest international packaging conferences in Europe. We expect around 250 people during the conference, 23rd and 24th of October 2013.
So please book October 23rd and 24th for two really interesting and engaging days. We are updating this web site continuously, so please bookmark and follow the developments.
For questions on the conference please contact Felix Helander at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the table exhibition please contact Olof Nyström at email@example.com
We are very much looking forward to see you in Lund this autumn.