Following last year’s success – Top Packaging Summit 2012 by Packbridge is promising to be even better!
Top Packaging Summit 2011 last October was appreciated by the 222 delegates present, representing 130 organisations and more than a dozen countries. We had all gathered in Malmö, Sweden, to listen to packaging manufacturers, brand owners and retailers, sharing their views on the present state and the future for packaging. See video clip below.
Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge 2012 is an annual event this year themed Packaging Beyond Recession and the date is set to the 17th and the 18th of October 2012. The venue is Scandic Star Hotel in Lund, Sweden.
It is clear that Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge 2012 will have a list of speakers as significant as last year’s. Top speakers from the following companies will share their views on future developments and market potentials, in alphabetical order:
- ABB, a global leader in power and automation technologies
- Amcor, a global supplier of a broad range of metal, plastic and paper packaging
- Amore, a design agency in step with the times
- CJ, CheilJedang is a leading Korean food manufacturer
- China Packaging Federation, a network for the Chinese packaging industry
- Cloetta/Leaf, a leading confectionery company
- Cubis, a small but innovative company rethinking beverage packaging
- Greendustries, a French manufacturer of intelligent fast-food packaging
- IGD, UK based industry experts on international food and grocery retailing
- IKEA, the world’s largest home products company
- Invest Sweden, the official investment promotion agency of Sweden.
- MicVac, a provider of an innovative food packaging solution
- MIFAFF, the Korean Ministry for Food Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Nine, consumer insight, design, brand strategy and innovation.
- Rexam, leading in beverage cans but also a significant supplier of plastic packaging
- Tetra Pak, the world’s largest consumer packaging manufacturer
We are very happy to welcome back last year’s moderator Lennart Wikström who will lead the proceedings also this time.
The goal of Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge 2012 is to discuss future developments and present opportunities. Topics to be discussed are:
- Packaging Innovation
- The internationalisation of the industry
- Brand Owners´ future Packaging Strategies
Please add Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge, the 17th-18th of October, to your calendar already now. This is the largest packaging conference in the Nordic countries, which gained a solid reputation already in its first year.
Twitter discussions at Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge 2012
The Twitter discussions during Top Packaging Summit by Packbridge 2012, led by LGH50 Marketing, will use the hash tag #toppack12. For questions directed to the speakers please use #tpsquest, selected questions will be used in the q&a part ending all presentations. You can already now follow the conference related tweets at @TPSbyPackbridge.
Please contact Felix Helander firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.