MCKINSEY & COMPANY
Oskar Lingqvist is the global leader of McKinsey’s Paper & Forest Products Practice, where he serves a range of clients, including four leading pulp, paper and packaging players in Europe and North America. Through his 10+ years, Oskar has also served leadership roles within Marketing & Sales, focusing on B2B sales, pricing, and other commercial topics.
His experience in the industry ranges from strategy efforts to operations and functional improvement programs. His contributions and roles included:
- supporting a fixed cost improvement program at eight paper, pulp and packaging improvement mills, achieving on average 20% cost savings in 12 months for the client manufacturer
- assisting in another total fixed cost improvement program for a leading European packaging player that covered all support & sales functions
- managing an Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) improvement program covering over 10 packaging plants for a European packaging major
- supporting the development of an integrated strategy (including operational improvements) for a leading global pulp producer
- leading a multi-year lean transformation program at a major Swedish steel company
Oskar is a frequent contributor to online forums and at conferences devoted to industry and functional topics.